Digisight Digital Night Vision N750 Riflescope from the experts at Pulsar
If you are hunting, observing nocturnal wildlife, search and rescue or in the security industry, a high-performance, digital NightVision riflescope is a precious partner. The Pulsar Digisight N750 performs best in low-light to blackout situations, using its integrated infrared 780nm laser illuminator with three-step power adjustments and Generation Digital Night Vision that let you clearly see distant objects in total darkness.
Digisight N750 features high resolution OLED display (640×480 pixels) that allows using the riflescope within a wide temperature range from −20 °С to +50 °С. It is equipped with a built-in laser IR Illuminator (780 nm wavelength, safety class 1) or LED IR IR illuminator (810 nm). Basic control functions can be performed with the help of the included wireless remote control.
The State of California prohibits the sale and purchase of Scopes with Active Night vision. We will NOT ship this item to a California Address.
The Pulsar Digisight Riflescope is a multifunctional device with several essential options for modern hunting, including screen display information on operation status (running time, low battery indicator, active function etc.). Additional functions for image settings: gradual brightness and contrast adjustment, and SumLight signal processing program. The SumLight program automatically increases CCD array sensitivity under low light conditions.
This riflescope has 1 pre-loaded reticle, but the user can also upload another optional reticle from a reticle base available. The color of the reticle point can be switched from red to green. It can be mounted on a wide range of hunting weapons including those of large calibers (shock resistance is guaranteed if cartridges with muzzle velocity not exceeding 6,000 J are used).
It operates on 4 rechargeable batteries but can also be powered with an external power supply. External power supplies such as EPS3 or EPS5 (sold separately) prolong the operation time of the riflescope to up to 9 to 20 hours. The IR laser illuminator in this riflescope is fully compliant with US FDA Class 1 laser eye safety requirements. You might see, in certain circumstances, a slightly grainy, non-uniform pattern when the IR illuminator is activated. This is not a fault – it is part of ensuring that the IR illuminator is 100% eye safe.
- Digital nightvision riflescope that is immune to damage from bright-light exposure
- One-shot or traditional zeroing
- Weaver accessory rail on side of body
- Video input/output jack
- Highly sensitive CCD array (with a range of operation illumination 0.00001 to 30000 lux)
- The image transmitted to the high resolution display OLED (640 x 480 pixels) is contrasting, crisp, and saturated.
- Can be used within a wide temperature range from -4 to 122F (-20 to 50C)
- Model #: PL76312 SKU: 166960
- Equipped with a built-in laser / IR illuminator (780nm wavelength, safety class 1), which considerably increases viewing range.
- The weaver rail at the side of the body allows an auxiliary IR flashlight to be attached.
- The basic control functions (switching On / Off the riflescope and the IR illuminator, activation of digital zoom) can be performed with the help of the included wireless remote control.
- A video output conducts video recording to external devices without the use of additional adapters and camera or camcorders. If necessary, output video signal standard can be changed from PAL to NTSC.
– Generation: Digital
– Magnification: From 4.5 to 6.75x
– Objective Lens: 50mm, F/1.0
– Field of View: At 100 m Distance: 5 on 4.5x / 3.25 on 7x
– Eye Relief: 67mm
– Exit Pupil: 6mm
– Detection Range: Maximum: 1968.5′ (600 m) 1
– Diopter Adjustment Eyepiece: – 5 to + 3 D
– Resolution: Pixel (H x V): 752 x 582 Lines/mm: 55 Display: 640 x 480 VGA
– Characteristics: Type of CCD array: ICX659AL
– Output Video Format: PAL / NTSC
– Viewing Size: Diagonal: 0.31″ (7.88 mm)
– Operating Voltage: 6 V (included 4 AA rechargeable batteries)
– External Power Supply: 9 to 15 VDC / 3 W
– Protection Class: IP code (IEC 60529): IP44
– Operation Time: 4 / 3.5 2
– Dimensions: 13.38 x 3.74 x 3.70″ (340.00 x 95.00 x 94.00 mm)
– Weight: 2.20 lb (1 kg)